Thank you for considering MEYER FITNESS as your place to go for FUN, FITNESS, and RESULTS! I understand that there are many choices for your fitness program and I greatly appreciate taking the time to look into MEYER FITNESS for your training needs.
Whether you’re looking to shed a few pounds here and there, improve your strength and speed, or simply trying to maintain a functional level of health and mobility, I’m positive that MEYER FITNESS is the place to go to take the first step to creating the new YOU! Here are 3 reasons why I’m certain that MEYER FITNESS is the place for you!
- We understand that everyone is different; thus achieving your goals will take effort that is different than the next person. I have been involved in the fitness industry for over 15 years, working with a vast clientele with goals and dreams across the spectrum of fitness and athletics. My passion for training supersedes the actual workout, the program, or the exact piece of equipment used; it’s more focused on finding out exactly how I can help my individual client attain their goals, both on the inside and the outside of the body. That’s the exact mentality that not only I, but every coach at MF has towards helping you.
- Customer Service is our passion. We as a staff do our best at making sure you have the best experience each and every time you come into our gym. Whether it’s providing a safe and clean environment, a postcard telling you how proud we are of your latest achievements, or helping you in other aspects of your health and wellness journey; MEYER FITNESS focuses on finding out what makes you tick and how we can help you get the most out of your workout.
- Our programming is top notch. We offer classes and personal training that is inclusive to all ages and abilities. This gym is not just for men, or women, or the most elite people of Norfolk, or even the beginners. We are open for business for all types of people that are one thing: motivated. If you have the motivation to change who you are for the better, then we are the gym for you.
I hope to be able to help you reach your goals! Stop by and say Hi anytime you feel like, and please give me the chance to show you around my studio and how I can help take you one step closer to a stronger, fitter, faster YOU!
Please take a look at my Testimonials page to get a better idea of how I can help out with your fitness and athletic needs!
“Serious Training. Seriously Fun!”
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, University of North Texas, Denton, Texas, 2001
- NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
- Titleist Performance Institute – Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Tudor Bompa Institute – Strength and Conditioning Expert
- IKFF Certified Kettlebell Teacher, Level 1
- Laboratory of Champions – Modern Kettlebell Sport Trainer – Level 2
- USA Weight Lifting Level 1 Coach
- IYCA Youth Fitness Specialist
- IYCA Speed & Agility Specialist
- Biomechanics Specialist, The Cooper Institute
- Nutrition Specialist, Lifestyle Management Associates